contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

1/17/15


Tonight I wrote my article for mass media for Lads to Leaders.  I hope you like it.



     Have you ever played the video game Minecraft? It’s a game about building anything you want, mining, crafting, battling, and exploring. I enjoy playing with my friends. One thing you
should always remember is to never dig straight down in the ground. If you do this one thing, your character could fall in lava and you could lose all your gear and items.
 

     Philippians 3:13 says “But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead.” One thing we shouldn’t do is sin. We can beat sin by praying and asking for
forgiveness. Then we can forget our sins and live a better life for God. We also need to remember the words of Colossians 3:23.  It says “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not
for men.” 


     One thing should always think about is going to Heaven just like Paul said Philippians 3:13. We can live a Christian life by obeying His word and doing good. Then we can think about what Paul said 2nd Timothy 4:7: “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” 

     So what about you? What one thing are you thinking about?

5

5 comments. Leave yours now!:

  • Anonymous on January 18, 2015 at 4:32 AM

    Good thoughts, Levi! Phil 4:8

  • Lori C. on January 19, 2015 at 6:32 PM

    Very well written and great thoughts Levi! Good job!! :)

  • Anonymous on January 20, 2015 at 8:12 AM

    NICE JOB MR. LEVI

  • Emily on January 22, 2015 at 10:44 AM

    I really enjoyed reading your article, Levi! Excellent job!

  • Post a Comment