contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

1/21/15

I worked on my power point Sunday afternoon.  It is about "One Body" from Ephesians 4.  What do you think about it? This is the first one I have ever made. It was hard work, but I'm glad I did it.


7

7 comments. Leave yours now!:

  • David Courington on January 22, 2015 at 10:14 AM

    Great job on the power point. I might have to use that some time.

  • Granna on January 22, 2015 at 10:48 AM

    Good job, Levi! I am very proud of your hard work.

  • Unknown on January 22, 2015 at 6:13 PM

    Nice job! Clear and illustrated, the two best reasons for using ppt. A great message as well! I'm so proud of you and am praying for your continued spiritual growth:)

  • David B. on January 22, 2015 at 8:59 PM

    Levi, you did a great job on this PowerPoint. I believe you could preach a good lesson with these slides. Keep up the good work! - David Bradford, Ed.D.

  • The McDowells on January 23, 2015 at 4:32 AM

    Great job Levi. I do Uncle Seth's PowerPoint every Sunday. Maybe you could take it over :).

  • Post a Comment